This post may contain affiliate links where I earn a small commission on your purchases at no additional cost to you.
Baby Boy Room
I love the adventure theme and forest friends, so we got a little bit of both going on!
THEOdore, the cuddly teddy bear who is as curious as they come; this makes the theme choices appropriate.
“Courage, Dear heart”
This is a print on recycled dictionary paper found at a shop called PRRINT on Etsy, who was willing to add the phrase.
I pray that both of my kids, no matter what darkness they face, that (just like Lucy Pevensie from the Narnia series) they will seek God who will relieve their fears, give protection, comfort, and provide courage to face these times.
Kid's Reading Corner
I tried tying in a little orange from Mr. Fox to the Mini Man cave sign to the rim of the B-ball hoop. The hoop was found on Amazon. It is just a door hanging one that I instead drilled into the wall. Lesson learned reinforce well with anchors and put up high enough. Needless to say there was some mini-slam ducking going on that tore the wall up a bit, but all is good now.
Don't Forget Ceiling Light!
Other decor finds:
- Fox lamp at Bed Bath & Beyond (don’t forget their 20% off coupon)
- Black and white wall letters found at Hobby Lobby
- Rug, waffle blanket, and pillows were found at H&M, they are sadly discontinued. But I would still check them out, they have cute stuff! Here is another rug and blanket to match.
- The animal rocker was given to me, but its’ brand is Labebe, (they are on the $ side). But I found this fox and this deer for <$100.
- Custom name puzzle found on Etsy.
- Gray/white tree crib sheets